拳擊與武術健身網站的 blog 版 原始網址:http://chrisboxing.myweb.hinet.net/

2010年3月6日 星期六

英雄

A stray cat has become a HERO
(從流浪貓變成英雄)


以下內容為我的中文翻譯
               (Following content were translated by Chris)
(附原文對照)
能聽到我的聲音嗎?
(Can you hear me?)
在這些時期
(In times like these)
我們必須問自己幾個重要的問題
(...we have to ask ourselves several important questions)
妳、我、朋友以及孩子們如何相信我們在電視上所見、在電台上所聞,為真?
(How can you, I,  our friends and children really trust that we see on TV and hear on the radio is true?)
我們如何知道何者才真的是我們的主張
(How do we know our opinions are really our own?)
我們如何確信,那些微弱的聲音有被聽到,並且可不因害怕而噤聲
(How can we be sure that the weak voices are heard and not scared into silence?)
我能告訴該你如何做
(I can tell you how)
有一個人,值得我們感謝(他)所做的一切
(There is one person we can thank for all of this)
我們可感謝這個人帶給我們新的展望
(We can thank this person for giving us new perspectives)
我們可感謝此人給予我們選擇
(We can thank this person for giving us a choice)
此人給我們一種從歧異達到一致的短期思考方式
(This person gives us an alternative to uniformity and short-term thinking)
我們感謝此人將平凡的一天變得如此特別
(We owe this person for making an ordinary day into something special)
這一天,我們從沙發上起身,並說:「我已改變我的觀點」
(A day when we rise from the TV couch and say: "I've changed my opinion)"
只有一個充滿正義的詞可形容此人
(There's only one word that does full justice to that person:)
英雄
(Hero)
謝謝你/妳
(Thank you)


影片主角 ↓我們所收養的美國貓

網站連結:

回到首頁

沒有留言: